Sunday, October 10, 2010

I MISS YOU, HOME!

Even you are small as the cave,i always MISS YOU!

Even u are crowded as "pasar malam", i still MISS YOU!

the noisy made from u deaf my ears
the yummy taste of you full my tummy
the brightness of your wall blind me
and the smell of u stuck my nose
i really MISS YOU!

I miss all the people on you
i miss when one by one started to yelling at each other when it was the dinner time
i miss when mum started to bubbling every dawn in the morning
i miss when daddystarted car's engine and volume up his terengganu F.M chanel
i miss when kaklong bought us many clothes

i miss my mimie'shandmade food
i miss the "dush dush" from my funny brother
i miss the jokes from my stupid yaya
i miss when aizat sulking

i miss when people called NINA "boroi"
i miss the smell of danial

i miss to have a talk with ADIK & BABY
and the most i miss was ayeh's laughter :'(

2 comments: